These are custom built tours, taking you where you want to go, when you want to go, we do not run to a set schedule like the bigger companies, we develop these experiences with you taking into account your individual likes.
There are so many locations, experiences, and things to do on Bruny island we can customise an experience to suit your tastes.
Sometimes it takes more than a day to explore Bruny Island, staying on Bruny Island for a night or 2 is certainly an option we can discuss and arrange for you.
Hobart to Bruny Island experience:
Prices for single day trips:
* From $120 – $335 per person (from 2 – 19 people, please contact us if there are 12 or more people in your group)
Includes, personalised transport to and from your Hobart location, all road and ferry transport, Lunch and numerous food, wine/beer tasting experiences included throughout the day
- Pick up from greater Hobart area, (45 – 60) minute travel time from Hobart)
- Arrive at Kettering for the ferry ride to beautiful Bruny Island
Visit some of the amazing locations and experiences available to you on the Island (some seasonal restrictions apply, and personal taste may preclude some options) Please contact us to discuss your preferences/inclusions.
We customise tours and experiences to satisfy your tastes and run to your needs.
Some of the options available to you are:
- Bruny Island Cheese, cheese and beer tastings included
- Get Shucked Oysters, platter and glass of wine included
- Lunch at Bruny Island Premium Wines, lunch and glass of wine included
- Bruny Island House of Whisky, tastings included
- Bruny Island Berry Farm (seasonal)
- White Wallabies
- Bruny Island Chocolate Company
- Bruny Island Honey
- The Neck (Truganini Tasmanian aboriginal look out)
- Fluted cape walk
- Lighthouse walk
- Granvewe cheese (not on Bruny but a must visit before or after the Island)
- Boat tours around Bruny (additional cost from an external provider)
- Bruny Island scenic flights (additional cost from an external provider)
Ferry trip back to Kettering
Return trip to your greater Hobart location
There are so many options available on Bruny Island and the above is just a sample of what is available to you. Please contact us to discuss what we can do for you.
All booking are subject to availability. Please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org