The Tasmanian MTB scene is exploding, and more locations are being developed over the coming years. The current trails at Maydena and Blue Derby are fast making Tasmania one of the ultimate MTB destinations in Australia and we can get you there and back safely.
We offer shuttle services to and from Launceston and Hobart to Blue Derby and Maydena MTB parks. We can also provide uplift services at Blue Derby.
Accommodation can be quite limited in both areas but camping options are available at blue Derby and Maydena and we have plenty of room in our trailer for all of your equipment if that is an option you wish to consider.
Our custom-built trailer has the capacity to carry 12 MTB’s externally, as well as multiple full- size Qantas bike boxes secured within the trailer, along with your luggage and any camping gear for your stay
All shuttles are customisable if required, ie. You may wish to start in Hobart, travel to Blue Derby, be shuttled around and visit Maydena on the way home. (Anything is possible, please just ask and we will accommodate your needs)
We take pride in serving our customers’ needs and run our services to your requirements, not to a set timetable.
Hobart to Maydena Bike Park and vice versa
Each Way: $375 for 1 to 6 riders, $475 for 7 to 12 riders
Fare is per trip not per person (private charter)
- 12 Riders maximum.
- (for groups larger than 6 there may be a requirement to assemble some bikes and secure them on top of the trailer for the journey due to space requirements for luggage and supplies etc)
- Pick up from your Hobart Location.
- Fully enclosed and lockable trailer, with storage of 12 MTB’s.
- Driver will safely secure all your valuable cargo.
- Deliver you to Maydena Bike Park/Hobart CBD or airport.
- Unload your gear while you soak up the anticipation of tackling the trails.
- Any and all food and beverage stops are included, as and when required.
We are unable to supply uplift services at Maydena, these need to be secured through Maydena Bike Park
All booking are subject to availability. Please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org