These are custom built tours, taking you where you want to go, when you want to go, we do not run to a set schedule like the bigger companies, we develop these experiences with ‘you’ taking into account ‘your’ individual likes.
There are so many locations, experiences, and things to do in the Huon valley and we can customise an experience to suit your tastes.
Sometimes it takes more than a day to explore the whole Huon region and staying in the area for a night or 2 is certainly an option that we can discuss and arrange for you.
Hobart to the Huon Valley experience:
Prices for single day trips:
* SAMPLE TOUR From $299 – $549 per person (from 2 – 11 people, please contact us if there are 12 or more people in your group)
Includes, personalised transport to and from your Hobart location, Lunch and numerous food, wine/cider tasting experiences included throughout the day
*SAMPLE TOUR (this is a sample tour only and we can modify the day to suit your budget and tastes)
- 8am pick up from greater Hobart area, 40 – 45 minute travel time from greater Hobart area.
- Arrive in the beautiful Huon valley for a delicious breakfast at The Hairy Giraffe café.
- Sample some of Tassie’s finest apple based beverages at Willie Smith’s cider house.
- With some cider based courage tackle the exhilarating rapids of the Huon river with the Huon river Jet boat
- Settle your nerves back down with wine tasting and lunch at Home Hill Winery
- Make your way to the Tahune airwalk spending 2 hours exploring the forest from the treetops
- Return towards Huonville via Frank’s cider house for afternoon tea and cider tastings
- Return to your greater Hobart accommodation by 6pm
Visit some of the amazing locations and experiences available to you (some seasonal restrictions apply, and personal taste may preclude some options) Please contact us to discuss your preferences/inclusions.
We customise tours and experiences to satisfy your tastes and run to your needs.
Some of the options available to you are:
- Willie Smith’s cider house and distillery (distillery tastings and tours available)
- Home Hill winery
- The quirky Hairy Giraffe café
- Ride the rapids on the Huon Jet boat
- Franks cider
- Pagan cider
- Elsewhere vineyard
- Tahune airwalk experience
- Tahune cable hang glider
- Twin rivers adventure at Tahune
Return trip to your greater Hobart location
There are many more options available in the Huon Region and the above is just a sample of what is available to you. Please contact us to discuss what we can do for you.
All booking are subject to availability. Please contact us on email email@example.com